We’re currently filling two technical position, both with the San Diego R&D team. Please send applications/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computing Science, or equivalent
- Experience with ARM processors and other embedded (PIC, Atmel) systems
- C, C++, Assembly
- Possess a thorough knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and test automation.
- Possess a general knowledge of related disciplines.
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with objectives.
- Familiarity with hardware debugging, wireless networking, and some application development experience.
- Experience in building board support packages for embedded real time operating systems, writing bootloaders, and microcontroller application development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work positively in a fast-moving team environment.
- Strong project orientation, attention to detail and a commitment to quality are critical.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of experience designing digital, analog, power supply, RF, and mixed signal circuits
- PCB layout and design of test fixtures.
- Eagle Cad or Altium experience
- Functional working knowledge of IPC standards
- An ability to work closely with PCB vendors/suppliers to reduce cost and maximize PCB yield
- Proven ability to debug and repair complex electronic circuits
- Strong project orientation, attention to detail and a commitment to quality are critical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work positively in a fast-moving team environment